In this document, we describe our privacy terms arising after we collect, use and disclose any personal information regarding our website visitors and you. Collecting personal information about you is essential to us to provide you with ongoing service. We take great care to keep your personal information which we collect accurate, confidential and secure. Our policy sets high standards for collecting, using, disclosing and storing personal information.
What information do we collect?
- All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other which is stated in the Terms and Conditions of use. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
- The site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the site; the pages that you access while at the site and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our site. We will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone. Please refer back to this policy regularly.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We reserve the right to:
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the website. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.